Features and Benefits
- 16 grind settings from fine to coarse
- Perfect for drip coffee makers, espresso machines, French press or pour-over brewing methods
- Easy-grip steel disk burr is removable for cleaning
- Whole bean container holds up to 8-oz of whole beans
- Ground coffee container holds 4-oz of ground coffee
- Cup selector dial will automatically grind the right amount of coffee for 2-12 cups of brewed coffee
- Dual safety system shuts off grinder if coffee bean container lid or ground coffee container are not engaged
- Integrated cord storage
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
The timer can be set to grind for 2 to 12 cups of brewed coffee. When grinding in the finest position, less coffee per second will pass through the grinder than when grinding in the coarsest setting. The amount of ground coffee varies quite a bit depending on how coarse or fine you grind and whether you use light, dry beans or dark, oily beans. After grinding a few times, you will find the correct grind amount position for the amount of coffee you want to grind. Remember, you can always stop the grinding process by simply pushing the on/off button.
There are no reviews yet.