The Minibrew® Big Kahuna – 15 Gallon Conical Fermenter
If you are ready to start 10 gallon batches, the 15 gallon Minibrew fermenter is ready and waiting. We took the same design and science from our 6.5 gallon tank and created the Big Kahuna! The same lid system, the same component set as well as the same 60 degree cone. It is all about that cone!
Collect trub and yeast for your next beer from the large bottom valve, and skip the secondary fermentation vessel. Save your brew for drinking!
Forget about siphoning and pulling all the yeast and trub out along with your beer, with the included racking/testing port, which is found on the Cone of the tank.
Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel. Once you have your wort in the fermenter, it will not be opened again until you are ready to keg it, or bottle it. You may want to dry hop, and in that case you can simply unscrew the lid to make your additions. If you are flavoring certain recipes may call for an addition several days before kegging (or bottling), and in that case you can use the lid or simply use the Cork & Airlock port.
You can also use the modified 4″ lid, with the built in EZ Seal to make transfers easier and also various liquid additions to your wort. This lid is sold separately.
The same 4″ lid is shown below with a Red O-Ring and also with a Black Gasket. For those who have the 4″ lid with the Red O-Ring, from a prior model, that lid will also fit this model tank.
Experience brewing at home like the professionals. Our conically designed tanks are just what you need to take your brewing to the next level.
Why the Minibrew® 15 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- Compact Design with Our Included All Metal Ridged Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 15 Gallon Capacity Leaves Plenty of Head Space for Your 10 Gallon Batch. Exact amount of liquid this tank will hold is 14.25Gallons.
- Our Conical Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster. This is the Shape the Professionals Use.
2. Our Rigid All Metal Construction Stand. The Stand is Very Stable.
3. Two Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless Steel Valves and Fittings are Included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and specific gravity measurement
◦ 1X 1/2 by 3/8 inch nylon barb thread for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Cork & Airlock and All Assembly Instructions. Everything you need to start brewing the day you receive your Fermenter, provided you have your ingredients. Also included are Brewing Instructions.
Please allow 1-2 weeks delivery.